Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dr. Seuss Take Over

I took no pictures of the Little this week. However, I did paint a nursery. My friend Jessi's thing 1 and thing 2 will be here in I'd say less than 7 -8 weeks. I painted these Dr. Seuss characters to make their nursery a little more Suessical...can't wait to see it all together with babies in it!



Have I ever mentioned that I love painting, it is what I do best. God gifted me with talent and I love using it, so if you have a project that you would like me to do...call me, comment me, whatever. It doesn't have to be giant Dr. Seuss characters, I do anything, really! See here, here, here, here, here, and here.

12 comments:

Beth K said...

Carly, those turned out amazing! Where were you three years ago when I needed my nursery painted?! ;) Beautiful job, friend!

Erin said...

THOSE are unreal!!! Seriously --- when we move (into our own house) I am flying you down here to do Hope's room! I mean it! LOVE it! Great job. :) We love the paintings you did for Hope in her room that hang above her crib, too!

Melanie said...

unbelievable, you are amazing

Melanie said...

you no longer need to be intimidated by the Cat in the Hat any longer. he is mastered!!!

Jennifer said...

The names we are thinking are Evelyn Grace (I am praying that it is a girl!) and Everett Harrison. Oh course if we adopt another child we would change the names because they would be too close. If you called out Ev... they would both come running. :) What are the dates that you are coming down on?

I miss you :)

Lisa A said...

WOW! Carly, you did an amazing job! I was thinking the same thing as Erin, haha!

Michele said...

Wow!!! Unbelievable. They are even better than Dr. Seuss! Just amazing!

MommyB said...

Wow amazing, I wish you were in North Carolina!

Jill said...

You're amazing Dar! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Carly! I am impressed!!!!
Can't wait to see you.
~ Jan Mc

Erika said...

WOW those r amazing!!! now i'm trying to think what we want in K room for u to paint! LOL
u are indeed very talented!

Jill said...

I find myself thinking, "Gee, I bet Libby is as cute as ever and misses her favorite Cousin Jill so much, but I'll never know since her mom (aka you) may be too busy or otherwise occupied with a sprinting 14 month old to update the blog." It's no big deal. Don't worry about my withdraw for Libs. I get to snuggle her in 10 DAYS!