Wednesday, November 25, 2009

To Post Or Not To Post


Being on the go for about 2 1/2 weeks has forced me into a blog, facebook, computer strike, which is just what I needed. It was very cleansing and even though I would pop on and check things here and there, I had no time to post what we were up to.


So what, pray tell, have we been up to? A lot! We've been hiking, and playing, and visiting, and napping, and packing, and unpacking, and packing more, and now we are tired and just a bit under the weather. We're hunkered down at Babs and G-Dad's for the next few days, just dying to see our favorite Englishman and his hairy sidekick.
So for now, I'm off to tend to a runny nose and sicky cough....
Be thankful.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Sorry Libby is not feeling so good, hope she gets rid of the cough soon. I'm sure a spot of TLC from Babbette will make all the difference to both of you. Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving.

Durso Family said...

She is a little Carly Jo!