Monday, April 27, 2009

Humidity

If you have ever spent any amount of time around my Mom in the summer, you know the battle she has day in and day out with the humidity when trying to fix her hair. A trait that, it would appear, she has passed down to my Little. Saturday we had record breaking high temperatures for April (which I loved?) but Libby's hair did not. She started off the day looking like this...
(by the way, these pictures are way over edited b/c they were not that good to begin with. I didn't use the flash so they were all dark and blurry. I cleaned them up as much as could so that you can appreciate what humidity does to our baby)

So sweet and tidy, playing with her blocks

Which incidentally are her favorite toys

Then we put her hat on b/c it was sunny and we were headed out

Her cheeks match her hat....just like this girl

Putting the hat on was where we went wrong, b/c when we got home and took the hat off....
Well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but remember when her hair got upset, way back when? It got really upset on Saturday, but she didn't care. I think she actually enjoyed it.

See? She's laughing.

But the again, so were we.

And this my friends might be the only picture
in which I think that she even looks remotely like me. It has to do with her mouth being open like she is squealing in excitement. I do that a lot (Sorry Kev).
You be the judge.

4 comments:

The Old Life said...

hehe like your matching pics at the bottom! and she has cute hair whether it looks tamed or straight up like justins! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for this blog spot. Every day at work when I need a smile, I just log on and get my dose of Libby. These pixs are absolutely adorable. Keep up the good work in keeping Aunt JU JU informed. Love and miss you.

Jill said...

She really does look like you! Her crazy hair also matches Aunt Amy's fuzzy hair in her baby pictures.

Erin said...

cracking up at the pics of you both with your mouth open! you do look alike :) I love her hummidity hair. :) I also love that she can already spell her name with the blocks - she's so advanced. hope we can chat today. miss you girls and really wish we could have a play date!