Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome Home Warm

I am welcoming all this warm weather with open arms. We are sitting on our porch, eating dinner outside, playing in the yard, and making things feel more homey around these parts so that we can enjoy the outdoors more.
Remind me to post about the mischief we are up to! I have a plan in reference to this post, but am not quite ready to talk about it.
Until then, here we are drinking in the last bits of sun before it set the other night.
Did I mention how much I love the warm?




3 comments:

Lisa A said...

Love, love, love these pictures! Especially the second and fourth ones! What a beautiful family.

Erin said...

adorable! she's getting so big. love the ones of her "walking" and with her daddy!!!

MommyB said...

Thanks for sharing in the fun!!