Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For Babette So She Can See Miss Liberty

These are some 2 week old pics of Libby that I thought were funny and I'm posting them strictly for Grandmothers, Aunts, and any others who find my daughter irresistible.

She always sits like this. Her arms are always up in some way or another

Kev is at work this week so I have to take pics on my own. This one is not that good, but this onsie says "This is my little black dress"... too cute. Thanks Jessi!


These next two are from today. I gave her a bath and her hair got upset. It stood right up and stayed that way for the rest of the day. I guess it's time to start using products.
I love this face!

3 comments:

Amy White said...

Love her, love her, love her! And yeah for the stand up hair. Sidney will be so happy to see that.:) I think she looks bigger since Saturday. Hope you are having a good week. Love you all!

Sandra said...

Who couldn't fail to find Libby irresistable? This Grandma really appreciates all the pictures - I can't wait to be able to take a few myself - after I've had a good, long cuddle of course!

bettyproper said...

Carly,
The photos of Liberty are precious and I love her little face. We're looking forward to seeing all of you and Sandra next week. The stand-up hair is adorable...seems to run in our family.