Monday, December 7, 2015

Pinterest + Fail= Pinterest Fail

Fail #1- I missed  Sunday night's post.   I was sitting right here getting school ready for today last night and completely forgot,

Because I was busy researching on Pinterest

Fail #2- Our afternoon craft for home school.  Here is what it was supposed to look like.
Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments

Here is what ours looked like :)

The girls are all "Mom, these are supposed to be ornaments?"  "Are you sure?"

Libby's trying to re-purpose them into something else.  I'm not sure what.  What do you do with slabs of melted starlight mints.
You throw them in the trash and hope that tomorrow's crap craft time goes better...

It's all in the memory making.

Until tomorrow's blog I bid you good luck on your Christmas crafts and a goodnight!

Happy Christmas

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Do you think you were supposed to use cookie cutters before they set hard? I hope today's project is more successful.

Laura said...

They seem to be pretty excited about them despite their shape!

Julie said...

We tried that a few years ago and got the exact same result... Couldn't even eat them because they stuck to the wax paper lol

Art Teacher said...

Sandra, We actually did use the cookie cutters on three off them and 2 of them turned out! So I guess it wasn't a complete fail

Laura and Julie they were delighted because I guess they thought in this form it was completely appropriate to eat non--stop