Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December 8th: A Mention of White Christmas, Because I Think It's Tradition

I don't like how busy we are.

I have told multiple people that all I want to do is sit by the Christmas tree with my family and watch Christmas movies.  I have seized this opportunity several times recently.  Obviously, I made them watch White Christmas!
I was pretending to be Rosemary Clooney in the car yesterday and Maggie ask me to "stop because the songs made her feel sad because they were so beautiful."

Hahahahaha!  Bless her sweet heart.  It just made me sing it more.

She also told me that she "weally liked the dresses".  I tried to get her to tell me which one and she said she just "weally loved all of dem."  I get it Maggie, I would wear those dresses too if I had them.  In that very moment I felt like I had a parenting win.  Maggie loves White Christmas and now we can send her to college because our job is done.

So as I do every year, I will request that you please make it a point to watch White Christmas, if for no other reason than to pick your favorite dress!


Happy Christmas xoxo

1 comment:

Laura said...

You are a success as a mother because as you know... the best things happen while you're dancing!