Monday, December 1, 2014

Man, I Have A Lot of Catching Up To Do

I have count days the days until Christmas for five years running.  I couldn't let that end just because 
1.  I have three children who always  need my attention for something
2.  I am always tired
3.  I forget to get my big camera out and take pictures
4. I only get to see my husband for a few hours a day 
5. I am always tired
6. The house is eternal a mess
7.  The laundry...well I've been writing about the laundry for years
8.  I would like to sit and do nothing for 30 minutes
9.  No wait, I meant to say I would like to exercise for 30 minutes a day
10. I am so tired
Sooooo, with out further unnecessary ramblings I give you the Making Art Again Christmas Countdown of 2014.  I will resurrect this old blog after all, because with out it, I wouldn't remember a thing.
May your days be merry and bright!
Grace and Peace
xoxo

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Three cheers for the Christmas count down - I have missed your blogs.

Art Teacher's Mom said...

I have missed the blog also. Welcome back.When I come on the 12th, you can exercise or sleep or meditate for 30 minutes & I watch the gang. PS... I love the matching pj's.