Sunday, December 21, 2014

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

One of the years that I did my Christmas countdown, I gave myself permission to take the weekends off.  I'm going to make up for that today and post twice ;).  I just want these next couple pictures to exists on my blog.  I took them on my phone this week and my kids are wearing red and smiles and I think they are some of my favorites!  Ironically, I have very little red in my closet, my children on the other hand, could double as Santa's elves.
 Sometimes they love each other.
 "Jump" I said!  School's out!
 Can I just say that I think he is the most handsome little boy that I have ever seen.  He's mine so I'm supposed to think that.  The rest of the world seems to think we have three daughters.  We get asked "how old 'she' is" all the time. Normally, we just smile and say, "she's one," sigh..what to do with strangers?

Grace and Peace

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Who could possibly mistake Cooper for a little girl!