Friday, July 11, 2014

Shadows

Give me a camera at sunset while the kids are playing and I am pretty much unstoppable.  My darling are diligently hunting for crabs, with little flashlights.
 My friend Beth is always prepared.  Somehow, while packing for a huge vacation, she remembered to pack four mini flash lights so that my children could hunt for crabs too.  She did this because she knew that I would never ever think to pack flash lights for hunting crabs.
 She not only provided hours of fun for everyone, she avoided the possible disputes that would have occurred if she had only thought to pack one flashlight.
My friend Beth is a genius.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm sure you are not the only person who does not pack flash lights for hunting crabs!

Beth Mason said...

This is because I learned from the previous year's quarrels to bring more than 1 the next time :)