Thursday, December 5, 2013

Everybody Is Doing It

Throwback Thursday that is.


Remember those girls all full of wonder over Christmas? They still are.   We've been trying to decorate the tree today.  We still are not done.  I'm pretty sure we are going to have no ornaments left after this year.  The girls are really excited about them.  They think that they are toys.  They have been talking to them all day.
I found a stack of them in Cooper's baby seat, a stash in the kitchen, and various other places around the house.  I've been threatening consequences all day for touching them but have failed to follow through because secretly I get it.  I used to do the same things with Babette's tiny wooden angels.
Christmas time excitement comes in all different ways.


Happy decorating
 xoxo

2 comments:

Art Teacher's Mom said...

These pictures bring back memories for sure...amazing how quickly the years pass. At first your Dad thought both pictures were Libby. I was taking a closer look and realized the furniture and curtains were different so I knew the 2nd one was Maggie. Maybe you'll catch Cooper doing the same thing when he's about that size. Sweet!

Sandra said...

Thanks for the explanation Babette - I was trying to decide which picture was of Maggie.
Christmas is a magical time for children and I'm sure some of the decorations will survive.
You have inspired me to brush the cobwebs off of my tree and put it up this weekend - the first time in 3 years! Just hope all the lights still work!