Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad My Sister Is Home

Awe, poor Maggie.  Still not herself yet!
1.  She is really smart.  Like really smart. I don' think she has ever been wrong in her whole life.  Seriously, I'm not just saying that.

2.  She makes meal time an art, and she serves everyone else first.

3.  She gives my children chocolate chip cookies when I'm not looking.

4.  If my babies are crying she will sing to them to give me a break.  Her voice is so soothing I wish that she would sing to me when I get upset.

5.  She laughs at everything, and it is so contagious that even if you don't think that something is funny, you still laugh with her because she is laughing so hard.

6.  She loves really tasty food and never questions anything about it as long as it tastes good.

7.  She gives outstanding advice.

8.  It feels more like Christmas when she is here with us.

9.  I feel confident that at some point she will make her rasberry thumb print cookies.

10.  She understands me more than anybody else (besides Kevo).

That my friends is a wrap.
Grace and Peace
xoxo

2 comments:

Sandra said...

You and Amy are so good together - I hope Libby and Maggie will always be such good friends.
Poor Maggie still looks very under the weather - her eyes don't have their usual sparkle.

Dawn said...

This is priceless :) Love to you and Amy!