Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another One Bites The Dust


Fact:  If you sleep with your baby, who is sick, and she coughs on you all night, you will catch what she has.
Fact:  If you resist the attempt to get caught up in the fast pace of the Christmas season during the month of December, you might feel panicked by December 20th about all the things you still ahve to do.
Fact:  If you leave your home for several days before you mail your Christmas cards the likely hood of you getting them out early on time is slim


Fact:  I claimed I would not be at the stores on December 23rd shopping in bewilderment...I just might be!  (Not for the majority of the list...but in all my home making and creativity I forgot to buy/make things for my own family, meaning my kids and husband don't have gifts yet.)
Fact:  Leaving your routine for a couple of days in the middle of your December blog countdown messes with my blogging mojo

I haven't mailed cards
I haven't wrapped anything
I'm not done preparing my gifts yet
and yes, now I am sick.
 'Tis the season.

Not that worried about any of those things bc I am having smashing time with my family :)  You can't buy that at the store or on Amazon.
Grace and Peace

3 comments:

Sandra said...

You are quite right - Amazon can supply a lot of things but money can't buy time spent with family.

Hope you will be feeling better soon.

Andrea said...

I love that you wrote smashing. Love it. Hope you feel better soon!

Art Teacher's Mom said...

Ditto...family time more valuable than anything else. The rest will be done eventually.