Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Charlotte

One day last week Libby and I discovered an enormous spider that established residency outside my bedroom window.  Libby was intrigued.  I actually have a whole video of her talking about Charlotte the spider.  It is hilarious,  but the internet hates me and refused to upload it from my phone.
Before the internet and I became at odds with each other, I did manage to upload this video of Maggie talking about the "big" spider.  I have watched it everyday since just to laugh.  She was petrified of even looking at the spider.  She continued to talk about it for about 3 hours straight that night and everyday since if it comes up in conversation.  She is so cute and perhaps a little obsessive.

The weather has turned frightfully cold these last two days, and to Maggie's delight, has sent our dear Charlotte packing.  
Grace and Peace
xoxo

6 comments:

Laura said...

I wonder if the spider was big....and I don't have to wonder where her fear came from...

Sandra said...

I'm sure you are just as delighted as Maggie that the spider has gone!

Art Teacher's Mom said...

Must have been a really big spider. Maggie is precious :)

Jill said...

BIG! I can't wait to see Libby's video some day. That certainly made me laugh. I love her so.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh I am cracking up. She's like GUYS, IT WAS BIG. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU. Everyone I hear Kevin talk I want to keep listening... is that weird? I just love his accent. :)

Erin said...

Oh my gosh I am cracking up. She's like GUYS, IT WAS BIG. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU. Everyone I hear Kevin talk I want to keep listening... is that weird? I just love his accent. :)