Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Go To The Park More...Check

You know, I don't have many useless words to attach to these pictures tonight.  I did want to mention that in a recent post I had a rather embarrassing typo that I really should go back and fix.  I believe I wrote "right" when I should have typed "write."  When I post late at night, some times my thoughts get ahead of my fingers.  Sorry 'bout that.
 Oops.
 I did go to college.
 I have a degree.
 I taught children at one point.
There are some things that even spell check can't catch, remember that time I typed Eater Sunday instead of Easter Sunday?
Occasionally, Kev will stand behind me and correct me when I make a mistake. This is really helpful in the I want to throw something at him kind of way:)
The wind is blowing outside my window tonight at a chilly 8 degrees or something ridiculous like that, but this past  weekend told a very different story.  Really, if it is 8 degrees outside, shouldn't it just snow?  I'm just saying a little snow would go well with 8 degrees....
Back to this weekend past, my house was piled with piles, but I happily dropped my chores on the floor when my dear one said "let's go to the park," b/c I made it a resolution, so I had to.  To be honest the chores and the piles were there when we got home and it was 6o some degrees on this January day.
Yes, the piles were there waiting for me today when it was much, much too cold to go outside.  The perfect day to put piles away.

 I could have a very pretty and organized house if  I took the time to keep it that way, but for now, it will come at a cost.  For today, I am learning to live with some dust and piles(with in reason of course) so that I don't miss days like this.
Because if I had stayed home and organized, I would have missed my girls hair pointing to the sky from the static on the cold plastic slide.
And I would have missed them laughing together...
Which I actually joined in on...
Which means I covered another one of my resolutions.
Laugh more...check
I heard the weather man say the temperatures will be back to 60 this weekend.
Resolution #6: Spend time outside when the weather is nice...
Well, I'll just see if I can cover that on Saturday.
Grace and Peace
CJ
xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

So pleased you are keeping up with the resolutions. The trip to the park looked like a lot of fun and I couldn't help laughing at the pictures of the really wild hair!