Wednesday, November 30, 2011

With Warmest Wishes

I welcome you to the Christmas countdown.   Let the useless words and priceless photos commence daily until the day we celebrate the birth of the King.
Batten down the hatches, December is here, and with it, the prospect of cooler weather (maybe), precipitation, candy canes, and the high probability that you will see many more pictures of Maggie in this bunny hat.
null

Happy December 1
Grace and peace
xxx

For some reason Blogger is not acknowledging that it is, in fact December 1st.  According to my clock it is 2:15 am, confirming not only that I should be asleep, but that December is here and my first post is on time.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I really didn't expect to get the 1st of the Countdown blogs so early!
You should have been fast asleep - not blogging!
Maggie does look adorable in that bunny hat though.

Laura said...

Here I can see Libs! Crazy!

Abigail said...

Yeah! Here's to a Christmas countdown!

I need to comment more. Your littles are so cunning, and Maggie is the epitome of Baby. With such gorgeous coloring, I think she needs to be painted. It'd be a crime not to.

Also, I wanted to let you know way back when that your Libby is not alone in her unexplained knowledge of and fascination with the infamous SpongeBob Squarepants. Our girls watch no television, not a lick, except 2 or 3 times a year when we visit my in-laws, and they LOVE to point out Spongebob whenever they see him. Maybe I'm vain, but it's embarrassing to have a three-year shout "SPONGE-BOB!!!" in the middle of the store, when none of the girls has ever seen the show.

I'm beginning to think that something deep and sinister is happening in the world of children's cartoons.

Enough!

I like your blog.
That's all.

p.s. Lest you think I'm a t.v. snob, our girls do watch films, mostly with their film-lovin' Papa, but they're pretty clueless about Saturday morning television, except classic Looney Tunes. They love themselves some good Wile E. trying to blow up Road Runner. Violent!

Jenn said...

Love, love, love this picture of Maggie!!!

Jennifer said...

Carly, You are such an amazing mom!