Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's The Overflow

Yesterday, my Little was playing outside and all I could here was uncontrolled giggling.  When I peaked my head outside I saw a November wind whisking away the last of the leaves from our oak trees and my Little  spinning in the middle of it...My heart felt thankful.
Photobucket
Every day this month I have deliberately thought of one thing each day to be thankful for.  We are so blessed, that I didn't even scratch the surface of our blessings.
Photobucket
 I'm hoping in this life that the Jones family is building, that we don't hold onto those blessings.  My prayer is that the mission for our family will be that we begin see all that our Father has given us begin to overflow to those around us...In ways that we never thought possible.
Photobucket

 Our arms are full, but I pray that they will always be open.
Happy Thanksgiving..

Photobucket
xxx
Oh, and by the way, I feel like if I ever had "readers" they have  abandoned this space due to the fact that I have all but quit blogging.  Please come back, leave me comments (b/c they make me feel good) and b/c I am bringing back the Christmas countdown!  A blog a day to help me and you, if you visit me regularly, feel more festive.  It's true, and I promise will be better than last year when I was 10 months pregnant and very Scroogeish..thank goodness that baby finally came out!:)
Grace and Peace
Photobucket
These shots are of the Littlest toddling around the kichen
Photobucket
How in the world did I capture these pictures of my Little?  She just crashed on the couch after a long day playing...I couldn't even wake her up a little bit.

6 comments:

Jan said...

YEA! Happy Thanksgiving. Can't wait for the Christmas blogs. I check everyday!

Nim said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And yay for Maggie finding her feet to toddle around on her own.

Sandra said...

Hope you all had a great day yesterday.

The pictures of Libby crashed out on the sofa after a busy day are great and Maggie looks to have really found her feet now.

Three cheers for the return of the Christmas Countdown Blog as, like Jan, I check for a new post every day! I am probably as excited about posts as Libby is about opening doors on her Advent Calendar!

Amanda said...

Maryn crashed on the couch yesterday too, which she's almost never done! We had such a long day of playing. It was such a nice day.

Who is that cute fat little dog?

Trevor said...

I read it - infact, I'm thankful for your blog and subscribed by RSS.

Cool napping photos... Look forward to daily December, even being in one!

Jenn said...

What a beautiful post, Car...and yes, we truly have so much to be thankful for. Love you.