Monday, November 14, 2011

Photobucket

The Little almost always puts her shoes on the wrong feet.  We tell her everyday that she needs to switch them, but I'm convinced that she enjoys wearing them on the wrong feet.
Photobucket

Somehow she knows about Sponge Bob Square Pants.  I have never watched this show, nor has my 3 year old.  I don't know anything about this cartoon, but I am sure it is not appropriate for a little girl.  She keeps asking me "Mommy, why you not like Sponge Boat"?
Photobucket

Kev and Maggie left the house the other day during nap time.  Since it was just me and the Little alone together I let her rest on the couch while we watched a movie together.  She was so sweet laying there that I told her that I loved her so much. She put her hand on face and said "I forgive you Mama, I sorry, I forgive you." I guess she was just mixing up phrases she hears during our heart to hearts.
Photobucket
The Littlest cried herself sick the other day and while I was cleaning and comforting her, Libs came and asked what was wrong with Maggie.  When I told her that Maggie was sick she said, "Mommy, I sick too.  I need some medcine."
When I asked her why she needed medicine, she said, with an extremely dramatic voice, said "because my feelings are hurt."
Photobucket

It is hard to keep a straight face around this girl...
Grace and Peace

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Three cheers for the new camera charger - you have some great photos here. I love the one of Libby peering between the tree trunks.

I also love the idea of medicine to make hurt feelings better!

Art Teacher said...

Sandra, These are actually all from my cell too...from before the new charger came!

Amanda said...

She's adorable. I love hearing the funny things kid say. You're a talented photographer. You can come take photos of my kids with your phone any time. lol :)

Jenn said...

What precious pictures, Car. Your little ladies are beautiful...and your Libby has quite a little personality!

Eimile said...

She is so precious & your photography is amazing. I've enjoyed following your blog :)