Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Toddlers and Tiaras

My post tonight was going to be over flowing with pics of little Jones girls, plus, tall tales of run away cats and primitive living over the weekend.  One click of the remote steered my evening in a whole different direction.  The TV vortex that is Toddlers and Tiaras had me glued to the TV for 2 hours past the girls bedtime and now I'm too tired to write any of my stories down.
I will tell you to never, ever turn on TLC's Toddlers and Tiaras, it is absolutely impossible to stop watching once you start...Not b/c it is good television, but b/c it is that unbelievable that people actually live that way.
Until next time, here is a picture of Gus looking very viscous.

Photobucket

Grace and Peace and please, oh please don't enter your 2 year old into a pageant!
xoxo

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Much as I love Gus I think the original plan for the blog would have been much better. Tots in Tiaras has a lot to answer for!

Amanda said...

Cute room, Maggie Bell! Please do a how-to post on those cute paintings you always do. PLEASE! All the little decoupage and stuff. I need to know. Because I can't sew, must paint. And glue.