Friday, June 3, 2011

Write, Read, Repeat

Did anybody else realize that I blogged about Maggie's 4 month birthday twice?  I didn't until I went back and read what I had written the last couple of posts.  The second post I claimed to not realize that her birthday past, but apparently I didn't realize that I did realize that her birthday had past...and that my friends is what living a busy life can do to your brain...
Photobucket
Going back and reading my blog I occasionally have become repetitive in what I write, like how many times can I tell you that Libs is spirited or tell you that Mags is four months old... but it's my own version of a baby book. It's our life how it was happening on that particular day or in that particular moment.

Speaking of baby books, if I were actually keeping one I would need to write down that Mags is sitting up like champ.  Her Dr. claims she has a strong core.  Yesterday she was perfecting her "downward facing dog" and I watch completely amazed as my teeny, tiny, girl schooted her way across the living room.  Isn't she too small for this?  Shouldn't she still be sleeping soundly in the crook of my arm?  Haven't I written this a million times?  Yes, yes, and yes.  It is what I do.  I live in daily amazement that time is such a precious and wicked thing.
Photobucket
  She fell asleep in my arms tonight after I nursed her, and I made a promise to myself that I would not forget how wonderful it was watching her sleep.
Speaking of sleeping, she fell asleep after some very passionate bouncing the other day.  I tried to stop myself from waking her up, but my finger kept clicking the camera.  It was completely involuntary, I couldn't do a thing to stop myself from doing it.
Photobucket
  That's all I've got for tonight.  I just wanted an update with these pictures in them.  I've taken quite a few pics to attach to words this week and didn't want these shots of my sweet girl to be lost in the shuffle. I still haven't officailly taken any new house pics, however these were taken in Maggie's room. There is nothing on the wall, but there is a diaper box in the background.
Photobucket
I need a new camera, along with the ever failing battery, it's inability to focus, its sometimes pulling to the left, it is now adding the lovely little vignette around the edges of my photos, like you see here...this was not edited in.

Grace and Peace
Happy Weekending
xoxo

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have a NEW camera and I can't get it to focus : /

Sandra said...

I think all your pictures are great. Maggie looks so thoughtful in the first two pictures I can't believe how much that beautiful baby is growing!
PS - Hope you all enjoy your time with Laura.

Jan said...

And Laura's mom!!! Caon't wait to see you and snuggle the girls.

Abigail said...

I love these pictures! She is SO beautiful. Seriously, she's the epitome of baby beauty with those folds and blue eyes and creamy skin and rosebud lips.

My old camera did that same dumb vignetting. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was on all four corners, but only two?! C'mon!

I love that color on the wall, too. You're making me second-guess! (Don't worry. It doesn't take much...)

Abigail said...

Okay. I really am second-guessing myself now.

This is pathetic, but do you mind telling me what brand/shade that paint is? It's lovely.

Art Teacher said...

Abigail...the brand is Behr and it is called Spa. I wish that you were here to hear me say Spa, b/c I cant say it with out using a posh sounding, rich lady voice, like "Sphahhhh." Not quite sure how to type that out.
The camera is going to be the death of me. My friends have a camera that you point and shoot and become Ansel Adams and it makes me extremely jealous. Maybe one day! :)

Jan, Maggie will be quite indulgent with the snuggles..If you can catch Libs to snuggle her, give her one from me as well!

Jill said...

What a strong little lady. I LOVE the first two pictures.

Amy White said...

Love Baby Mags! She is a beautiful baby, and her little mouth makes precious faces. And her little rolls make me want to give her a squeeze and maybe not put her down! :) Thanks for posting Maggie's 4 month pictures, but isn't this like her 1st b-day now! :) Love you!!!!