Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Put a Frame On It

Brace yourself....I'm about to show you the most adorable picture I have ever seen.





I did not take it.




My very good friend Beth did, who just happens to be a photographer, have I mentioned her before?:)





She also watched my children when we moved, so that I could stay focussed.




She also loaned us her husband to lift heavy things with Kev and another friend.




She is a good egg.



Are you ready for the cutest picture ever,


Prepare yourself for a mighty big grin,

Here it comes....

The suspense and all the hits on the "ENTER" key are killing me...

Just say it....."AWWWWWWWE!"  Or, "hey honey you've got to see this" or, "I am going to mail this to Hallmark so that they can make a card out of it"
Photobucket

Hand placement, eyes closed, silly little grin, I love it, I love it, I love it!
Pure sweetness!

Grace and Peace
xoxo

Thanks for capturing this moment Beth...now when they get married one day we'll have this picture to add to  a "walk down memory lane" slide show:)

9 comments:

Laura said...

I.love.it!

Kate said...

ADORABLE!

Erin said...

Seriously - cutest picture ever.

Sandra said...

The suspense was rather spoilt as I had already seen the picture (Kevin emailed it to me) but I thought it was so so cute!

Jill said...

MY LITTLE GAL! Oh my goodness. LOVE!

Andrea said...

Ha- that's great!! Is that Handy Manny looking on in awe?

One Woman's Thoughts said...

This is a moment from heaven right to your heart.

Such sweetness! What a wonderful friend you have.

Melanie said...

Handy Manny is killin me. that's so cute!

Andrea said...

You can enter it in this contest!
http://www.hallmarkcontests.com/page/CONTESTS/contest/LoveisaFunnyThing/?mailID=T_E_M_060311_UCC_VA_MainImage