Monday, April 4, 2011

When The Whole World's Gone Topsy Turvy

Photobucket
Some sad news made me kiss these little faces just a  bit more than I normally do this weekend.
My mind spins when I hear a story that doesn't make any sense, but I read this truth that came from a father who had just lost his son, that comforted me and reminded me of God's faithfulness,
 "In spite of our loss, the church bells are still ringing, and God is still at work"
Photobucket

 Should these precious girls ever look to me for an answer of why this world doesn't make any sense sometimes, I am so thankful that I can tell them that "I don't why this world's gone topsy turvy, but I know that God is still at work, and it makes perfect sense to Him"
Photobucket

Father, Bless these little girls.  When they look to me for answers, may I always point them to you. 


Grace and Peace
xxx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Such thoughtful faces both girls have. I can't believe how alike they look in the picture of the two of them together.

Jan said...

Carly, I love your heart!
You made me cry when I read this posting... at times this past year I have lost my perspective and forgotten God truly is in control, even when our lives seem to be spinning out of control. Thank you for the reminder. Love you!

Andrea said...

I feel the same. Without God I couldn't make sense of this world. What hope would I have? Like Jan said, love your heart!