Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Truth Is...

The truth is, that in a certain light her hair looks a delightful shade of red.
Photobucket

The truth is, that on any given Thursday she can be found wearing an evening dress in the middle of the afternoon.
Photobucket

The truth is, every day her legs form a new roll that make them even more scrumptious than the day before.
Photobucket

The truth is that even though it drives me crazy, she ends up on the counter whenever I'm cooking and when I look back at  the pictures, I love it and I know I'll miss it one day.
Photobucket

The truth is that when the light is right, it does pretty to things in my house.
Like this,
Photobucket
and this,
Photobucket
and this.
Photobucket

The truth is her eyes are captivating.
Photobucket

The truth is, her imagination is contagious.
Photobucket

The truth is, I took a dozen pictures of these flowers, even though both girls were crying and my husband was hungry for dinner.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The truth is...it's time for bed.
Grace and Peace
And lots of pictures

Photobucket
xxx

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

She also has her daddy's hairline :) We just staring at our little one and figuring out which of his features came from each of us!

Sandra said...

Great to see a good supply of pictures and I'm glad the sun is out again.

Art Teacher said...

Sandra, No such luck with the sun. Any pictures that look like it could possibly warm are over a week old and the ones with the sun shinning in our windows are from the one day this week that the sun came out. Well, it has peaked out once or twice today. We have cabin fever big time and desperately need the sun to come back out!

Jill said...

The truth is, I miss my girls too much.

Unknown said...

The truth is your girls are so precious and reading your blog makes me miss you very much!

Jennifer said...

The truth is that the last comment was from Jenn, not Jordan =) Help! I can't get to my account!