Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Singing!

Every one of these pictures are admittedly poor quality...
We had a moment the other day though, when I just had to grab the camera and start clicking.  We have this mysterious cable that comes out of the floor in the dinning room.  Even through the crawling, curious years, I managed to steer the Little away from it for the most part. Just this week she found it, and much to my delight, it inspired her musical debut...Man, I wish I could have found the video camera, b/c believe me, this post would be so much better if it had sound.
Her song went like this...JESUS! JE-SUS! JEE-HE-SUS!  Followed by uncontrollable giggling.

This is the start... Standing still, but singing really loudly "JESUS"
Photobucket

She's started to feel it now...giving it a little hand to the side!
Photobucket

Now she's got attitude! Hand on the hip.."JESUS!"
Photobucket

Watch out...she's getting ready...
Photobucket

WOOOOOO!  The head toss!  Here it comes...
Photobucket

She knows I'm watching now..."JEE-HEE-SUS!"
Photobucket


Cue the uncontrollable giggling.
Man I love this child.  She is hysterical.
Sing at the top your lungs today.
It is fun.

Grace and Peace
xxx

5 comments:

Jill said...

This made me laugh out loud. I could not love that girl anymore.

TeamWhitehead06 said...

That is so cool! She is so cute!

Sandra said...

Oh Carly where is the video camera when you need it! Her artistic leaning is obvously for performance rather than painting.
These pictures are really great!

Amy White said...

Ok, I absolutely love these pics. I agree with Jill, I was totally laughing out loud because I can hear the performance happening. I'm thinking maybe we should form like a cousins band. :) And the other thing I noticed is that she is really looking like a little girl...no more baby girl for her! :) Here's to singing out loud today. <3

Jan said...

That is the cutest thing. Save it for when she grows up and is on America's Got Talent or American Idol....