Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sleepy Littlest

I just unloaded more pictures then I care to discuss at this late hour that I should be sleeping.  So here is a picture of our  MaggieBell, sleeping like a baby, to tide Cousin Jill over until I have time to sit down and blog some more.  Please don't tell anyone, but every morning when I wake, she is sleeping next to me, MaggieBell, not Cousin Jill.  I don't know how this happens.  She starts out in her own bed.  I always plan on putting her back, but she is just so cozy.  She squeaks in her sleep, then smacks her lips together a couple of times, stretches with both fists up above her head, and I cave.
Don't judge me ...she'll stop sleeping with  me when she leaves for college and I think I'm okay with that.

Photobucket

Good night Blogland...here's to sleeping like a baby, or sleeping with your baby, or finally putting her back in her cradle!

Grace and Peace

5 comments:

Sandra said...

It's not just Cousin Jill you need to supply pictures for - I went to back up my photos yesterday and there were no new ones of Libby or Maggie in the last week! This is not good!

Erin said...

Love this sweet picture! Enjoy the cuddle time is what I say... they are only this little once! Love you, friend!

Jill said...

I wish I was snuggled with both of my gals every morning. Thank you for thinking of me Carly. You know me too well. xoxo

Amanda said...

Enjoy it! I miss early morning snuggles with my little guy already! :(

Amy White said...

Matt and I were just talking the other day...let her sleep and cuddle with you. It goes way too fast!!! Love you and the sweet pic of Maggie!!! xoxox