Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm That Mom I Said I Would Never Be

Photobucket
You know the one I'm talking about....The one who documented every time her first baby had a messy diaper, but neglected to mention that her second baby is already 3 MONTHS OLD!  How is this even possible?  I feel like I just brought her home.  Like just yesterday, this happen....
This is probably one of my favorite pictures of all time...
Why can't my babies stay little forever!
WAHHHHHHHHHHH!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, I'm composed again.
So just for the record, at 3 months old my littlest is a happy, happy girl.
She loves watching Libby play.
She loves for me to hold her.
She loves spitting up on Daddy (this is funny b/c I sling her around on my hip all day and she never gets me).  She is very, very, very strong.
She will be sitting up in no time I think.
She has fantastic rolls, dozens of them.
She laughs when she should be napping and I'm happy ashamed to announce, that I encourage this.
She is a precious girl!
When I look back on the blog before Mags was here, it seems like a lifetime ago.  I can't remember life with out her, it's just like she's always been with us.
We are smitten with this little lady, I think we'll keep her.
Photobucket
Grace and Peace
xoxo

3 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE HER!

Erin said...

Happy 3 mo sweet girl!!! She's just so precious and I agree, that pic right after you had her is one of my fave's too. You really need to frame it - it's just priceless! So glad to chat with you for a min today. Love you and love that 3 month old .. and OF COURSE that 2 1/2 year old :)

Sandra said...

She is most definitely a precious girl and you will have a lot of explaining to do if you decided not to keep her!