Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Because I Don't Want To Forget

It is past 12 and I'm wide awake b/c  Kev had to go out of town again.  I just wanted to pop these couple of pictures up here so that I don't forget why I took them in the first place.
#1 Sometimes the Littlest thinks she doesn't want to take a nap on her own.  She thinks she wants to stay curled up in my lap, which I'm okay with, but occasionally I do need to get things done.  When I put her down she sucks on her binki and kind of grunts at it, like she is trying to yell at it for not producing milk, then she establishes a death grip on her on bunny and eventually drifts off.
Photobucket

#2 The Little was wearing a "Dorothy" from the Wizard Of Oz dress on this particular Wednesday afternoon. I told her all she needed was a pair of ruby slippers  to complete her outfit. She insisted that "Nooooo, Mama,  I need gwass swippers,"  I tried to explain that Dorothy wore ruby slippers, but she wanted nothing to do with anything but glass slippers.  Despite her need for Cinderella's shoes, she was convinced that she was Alice...3 fairy tales, all at once.
Photobucket

#3  The weather on this Sunday afternoon was perfect, look how happy it made him.  It doesn't take much to make him happy, weekends, clear days, his girls...he's happy.  This is one of the reasons I like him so much.
Photobucket

#4 I have a picture of Libby looking up at Kev when she was just about this age.  They love him.  Everything is better when he is with us.
Photobucket

That's all.
Time for bed.
Grace and Peace
xxx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm sorry that you are on your own again - Maggie might have to give bunny a few more hugs until Daddy comes home on Friday. Libby looks really cute as Alice/Dorothy/Cinderella whatever colour swippers she wears.

Jill said...

That's not enough pictures. I need more of my sweet girls. I love them so much.

Erin said...

I agree with Jill - simply not enough pics. :) But I do love Libs and her "get up!" Hope Kev is home soon and painting went well today. Love you!