Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

Photobucket

No seriously, sweet and delicious.  Last time Kev went away, he took a Friday off work when he got home, and took us down town at my request to get frozen yogurt from Sweet Frogs.  I have not stop thinking about sweet, Sweet Frogs since.  I kind of want to go every night of the week.

Photobucket

Sweet Frogs provides you with fat free goodness then encourages you to pile the fat back on, by adding toffee bits, sprinkles, cookies, brownies, and pretty much anything else you might want to add to your ice cream.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Man I love that place.
I think I'll take the girls there for breakfast tomorrow.
Just kidding...no, seriously.

Grace and Peace
xoxo

4 comments:

Sandra said...

May not be the healthiest treat but it looks as though you all really enjoyed it - shame Maggie can't have any yet!
You will have to take me there on my next visit.

Jill said...

I'll meet you there at 9 am. if I'm late I'll take the fat free, sugar free, calorie free vanilla yogurt with a handfull of oreo crumbs, sprinkles, caramel, whipped cream and some toffee bits. Thanks ;)

TeamWhitehead06 said...

Sweet Frog is amazing! It has probiotics in it... so that has to bea little redeeming right?

Andrea said...

We have something like that called Menchie's. I like your name much much better. Yes, Natalie added let's see- gummie bears, Kit Kats, Reese's, sprinkles, and hot fudge.