Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Backlog

Photobucket
I have so many pictures and so many words I want to write down before the moments just slip from my mind, like that one last thing I meant to pick up from the grocery store so often does.  We are in a very busy season of life right now and blogging seems to be the last thing I make time for.  I really hate that b/c I love this space of grammatical errors and run-on sentences.  It is filled with our life.
So, here are two pictures of my girls on Eater Sunday, especially for my friend Miss Jan (aka Laura's mom) who requested to see them in their Easter outfits.  I found a picture of a bonnet that I wanted to buy for Maggie, but thought my Mom could make one just as nice for cheaper...This one turned out more expensive (as always) and let's just say it turned out a hair more frilly then the original design I picked out!  But I really don't mind....if you can't pull off an extremely frilly bonnet when you're 3 months old, when can you?  Babs said she looked like a china doll, I said she bore a strange resemblance to Old Mother Hubbard...Either way, she is still very pretty and I like her round cheeks and bubbly lips very much.  I kiss them often, repeatedly..Some times I can't stop and people start starring...but just look at her, how I could I stop myself!
Photobucket

Grace and Peace and Easter Bonnets
xoxo

6 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you for posting the pictures of the girls,they are beautiful. I love the rosy cheeks and Libby's sweet smile.

Sandra said...

Maggie is looking very worried in these photos - almost like she is thinking how much she will hate these photos when she is a teenager!

Jill said...

Between the rosie cheeks and bubbly lips I can't get enough snuggles.

Erin said...

Oh they are just so beautiful!!! :) Love those pics! That bonnet is just way too cute and I agree, if you can't get away with it at 3 mo, when can you?

Andrea said...

So cute! I love the bonnet! I've been looking for one like Nella wears on Kelle H.'s blog with that big brim (is that what you call it?). Although Hallie gets pretty mad now at anything on her head. Sigh, it only lasts so long.

Diane said...

Love the bonnet! YAY Babs...good job! The girls are so cute. So sorry we didn't get to see you last weekend.