Friday, March 4, 2011

Pink

Photobucket
You know, when I actually have time to sit and write I'm generally to tired to think of anything good to say.  So I click on my favorite playlist and I listen to music that reminds me how much I love these sweet people in my life and on occasion it will help me ramble on about nothing much.

Photobucket
 I wish very badly that I could post a picture of that lanky looking Englishman that I adore, loving on his little girls, but he's still saving the world one robot at a time...
Photobucket


Ho-hum... I  am thankful for his good job, but I hate that he has to work so hard at it.  I selfishly wish that he could be with us all the time.  He just told me that even when they do let him come home, he'll probably have to go back. Insert a sad face, with a pity party, and you might as well throw in some pretty loud wailing.
I guess this post, like the last one, is for him too, so that he can see his girls.  I know they wish they could see him.

Photobucket
Among that montage of pewter picture frames on my sister's old piano is a photo of Kev and I on our wedding day.  Libby found it today and said "Hey, that's my Dada...he's takin' me to the Big Fish," then she carried it around the house with her for a while...


Photobucket

Photobucket

We miss him....
Dear robots please let him come home soon.
Grace and Peace,
The Jones Girls
xxx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm not sure if Libby is trying to be an antiques expert or trying to read the tealeaves!
Whatever - I love the last picture of her and the one of Maggie with one sock missing.

Andrea said...

Adorable! Aw hope you get your mister back soon!! I love love love the first photo!

Jill said...

I love those faces.