Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear Daddy

I am pretty tired, but a certain someone said that he was stalking my blog looking for updates, b/c he hasn't seen the faces of his little English/American girls in a couple of days.  Seeing that I forget what he looks like I decided I would give him some help so he didn't forget us.  The rest of  you who stopped by here in hopes of an update, you lucked out, 'cause strictly speaking I'm posting these for him.
Photobucket

She can not have a conversation with you these days without putting her hands on her hips and cocking her head to the side..Miss Sass-a-frass
Photobucket

I really like how true to life this picture is.  Mag's is laying there being content (even is she does resemble a pink and white marshmallow, which I am okay with), Lib's is sassin' the camera and anyone else who comes along her path, and Gussy Boy is howling at us...welcome to my world.
Photobucket

Who knows who she is talking to here...she is in her own little Libby Land and only on very special occasions does she  invite me in...
Photobucket
All I can do is pray very hard for this little girl.  Twice in the last week, I have had to catch my breath watching her in action...she is fast, and maybe just a bit fearless.  I think she has a very busy team of guardians watching her.
Photobucket

This is all you get of me...I'm tired.  Did I mention that?  I'll post my face again once I get some rest and my hair colored, and a sun tan... I took this picture on a very hard day, to show someone that b/c the day was panning out on the bad side, I put my pink and green earrings in to make me feel good about being a girl, and then I packed our bags and ran to my Mom and Dad's b/c I couldn't take being on my own any more...
  
Photobucket

Ho-hum...I miss you my love...Come home soon.  We don't work well when your in Kansas, or Texas, or Kentucky, or where ever you are this time around.
Oh, and if you're not him, and you stuck around to read this post, thanks for that...
 I miss you too...
 but not as much as him.  
You probably don't have an accent like his, and you probably don't have a red beard like his that I like a lot, and you probably don't say things like "it's Friday tomorrow, already."  He has said this to me  every Thursday night of our entire marriage.  Please don't stop this babe, it makes me laugh every time, and I dearly love to laugh. Of course it's Friday after Thursday, what other day would it be?  
Be still my heart...you're/he is so wonderful.

Grace and Peace
xoxo

5 comments:

Laura said...

miss you too, friend. Like crazy!

Sandra said...

Libby is looking so grown up in these pictures. I think she must get her fearless trait from her Dad - God bless those guardian angels for looking after them both.

Having seen the picture of Gus I can understand why Libby didn't recognise him! He does look quite scary!

Looking at the hat Maggie is wearing I think the one I've knitted will probably fit one of Libby's baby dolls!!! Might have to try a 3rd one.

Jill said...

Way to go Kev! I think he should demand a daily post while he's away.

Lisa A said...

I am in love with Libby's little black hair flower! Did you make that?! We miss you down in Naples, and I cannot wait for the day when all the Jones girls make it down! :)

Becky said...

Adorable post!