Monday, March 7, 2011

Caught

I was busy preparing food in the kitchen and when I entered the living room I found these two napping together on the couch.
One of them is not allowed to sit on the couch.
One of them will eat diapers given the opportunity.
One of them has been in this world 2 months today.
One of them deserved a photo shot today in honor of those 2 months.  Since her mother is negligent, even at the best of times, imagine there are oodles of beautiful pictures of her sporting a crisp white onsie and the pretty yellow hat that her Grandma made and sent her today.
Both of them are still asleep, except one is in her cradle, and the other is at the foot of my bed.  He is dreaming.  I know this b/c he is grumbling and kicking the bed.  It must be a good one, that involves buckets and buckets of unattended food that is all for him.
Good night.

Photobucket
(I promise this is a picture of Maggie, but in twenty years I will look at it and tell someone that I'm not sure which one it is b/c honestly this could be Libs.  Sometimes they look so much alike!) 
Grace and Peace

4 comments:

Jill said...

Both of them have love from Cousin Jill. Happy 2 months MaggieRose (one word). I LOVE YOU!

Art Teacher said...

You probably meant to say MaggieBell...you must have had Libby Rose on your mine since she wasn't in this post! HA

One Woman's Thoughts said...

Sweetness

Jill said...

No I'm combining their names since they are basically newborn twins. I did miss my little big sister though.