Friday, March 11, 2011

Chuckle

The Littlest is distracting me right now.  She smiles with her whole face.  I keep catching it out of the corner of my eye and it is hysterical and insanely cute.  I've stopped about 5 times to kiss her and say things like "who loves her mama, who loves her mama," in a really, really stupid voice.
Now you're going to expect pictures of her aren't you (please note I just stopped typing to take approximently 25 pictures of the same shot of her) .  But this post is supposed to be about some of the funnier shots I have taken lately (note that I am singing a mournful country song and Mags is laughing out loud at me, says a lot about my singing voice I think)
Okay, seriously I am ignoring the extreme cuteness to post these pictures.
Shot #1 is my attempted at vanity.  I got my hair did while in B-town.  I was an inch and half deep in dirty blond roots, so Babs and the girls at her office watched the baby for me, while G-dad monitored nap time with my Little.  Anyway, I took one shot and wondered when I started smiling crooked.  Took another and realized that my cheeks are round as round can be.  Got excited about the next and took it before my flash warmed up.  Trip and took a picture of the lamp next.  Backed up on the next and decided I looked fluffy, and finally tried my model/celebrity face and realized that it is, in fact, scary.  There you have it, my new delightfully unnatural light blond hair.

Photobucket

These next shots are of Libby talking to my Dad. I don't remember what they were discussing, but for some reason they both felt the need to have their hands on their hips...I am sure that the Little is being sassy.
Photobucket

The 3rd shot is from the Littlest's 8 week birthday. I was so distracted b/c I could hear my Dad and Libs out back in the yard having one of their very interesting conversations where Dad just agrees with everything she is saying b/c she's talking so fast he has no idea what she is talking about. So anyway, I couldn't focus and all I got were 12 pictures of her crying and this one of my knee and her feet.
Neat.
Poor second child.
Photobucket
That is all for this post of pictures that make me chuckle...I have a million different things I should write about, like how anxious I am for spring, play time at the airport, and Mags being 2 months old, but Kev is home, for a fleeting moment, and I should smile at him some. Maybe I'll sing him a mournful country song and see if it makes him laugh.

Here's to the weekend.
Grace and Peace
xoxo

2 comments:

Diane said...

Your hair looks great. Love the sassy Libby pose!!!

Jill said...

You're so cute Dar.