Monday, February 21, 2011

With Love From The Little

 I caught Mommy knuckle deep in a bowl of chocolate frosting this afternoon.  She was licking it off when I came around the corner and tried to play it off like it was no big deal, but I could see the fudgy residue smudged around the corners of her mouth.
Oh Mommy, you're not fooling me and share the love next time .
Photobucket

In other news, Daddy came home this weekend.  I missed him like crazy. I haven't let him out of my sight until this morning when he had to go to work.  Mommy missed him too, I could tell.  He gave her the afternoon off yesterday and let her go to the mall all by herself.  She came home really fast though.  She was probably board without me and Maggie making life more fun...For example, on Friday, when we were at the mall, I ran into the Buid A Bear store, found a princess shirt, and ran out with it...that was fun.  Mommy said it wasn't fun, it was stealing.   I'm only two, how am I supposed to know what stealing is?

Photobucket

Mommy has opened the doors on the back of the house every day this week.  She said the 70 degrees in February is a blessing in Virginia.  I like it because she lets me come in and out as I please.  I have got dirty every day, which is great, b/c then I get to take a bath every night.
Photobucket

Just in case you didn't realize this, we all love Maggie, especially Mommy.  She kisses her almost as much as she kisses me and that is a-lot!
Photobucket

I have to go now, technically I'm not supposed to use Mommy's computer.
Peace and Grace or something like that...
The Little

12 comments:

Sandra said...

I can see it won't be long before Libby has her own blog! If she is half as creative as you it will be one to follow.

Lisa Winter said...

Ha! The build a bear story is hilarious. Guess you have to teach what stealing is somehow...what better way than with a real life example. Hehe, life is never dull, huh? And I know you wouldn't want it ANY other way. :)

Jill said...

Great, now I'm going to want Libby posts every day in addition to Mama posts. I LOVE that you knew exactly where the princess shirt was Libby! Next time give Dadue the pouty lip and he'll buy it for you.

Jennifer said...

That was so sweet, I could hear a sweet little Libby voice in my head when I was reading... it made me a little teary eyed. Oh they grow up too fast!

Jen

Amy White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy White said...

Uhhh...I'm not sure what's going on but Libby is looking way too grown-up. Love the post. Glad Kev was home at least for a little while. Cracking up at the chocolate and the shirt stealing episode. :) Made me think of one time shopping at some little store in GB, I had the stroller w/ Alli and Sid was walking and she slipped a horrible pair of black shoes in the bottom. Didn't know it until I took the stroller out the next time.:) Had to take them back...hilarious!!! They definitely keep you on your toes.

Abigail said...

Libby,

At this very moment, I also have chocolate smudged around the corners of my mouth, and now I feel guilty for not sharing with my girls.

Rats.

Abigail said...

p.s.
I've just been reading your mother's wonderful posts and seeing all her beautiful pictures of you and your sister in the
SUNSHINE
and
WARM BREEZES.

I just went out to feed the chickens and fell up to my hipbone in a snowdrift. Seriously not fair.

Abigail said...

sank in the snowdrift (not fell, though I fell a few times, too...)

Art Teacher said...

Abigail...sun on Friday, snow on Tuesday. It was very sad, hence the need for the chocolate icing...

Lisa A said...

This post was adorable. I vote for more! :)

Jill said...

I already miss my girls. Too much it hurts. I really really love you all.