Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15

I had a great post all worked up in my mind that involved a impromptu, magical trip to Santa's wonderland at the Big Fish, but have decided against it after seeing this picture. 
 I really can't add any thing else... except to tell you that I love my husband very much and this festive number was a fabulous departure from his regular neutral wardrobe.
Feliz Navidad
Here's to my husband, thank goodness he puts up with me.
xoxo
PS  Look how our friends Aaron and Beth are making a sneaky appearance in this post! 

7 comments:

Sandra said...

The question I have to ask is "Did he choose it himself?".

Art Teacher said...

Well I certainly didn't choose it...

Jill said...

I'm framing this picture and giving one to each family member for Christmas, much like when each child graduates.

Amy White said...

I'm thinking this Christmas treasure had something to do with the party you were at...one of those crazy gift exchanges...he is a good sport! :)

Art Teacher said...

Jill, I love that idea!

Diane said...

HaHaHaHa...love that man you married!I'm enjoying reading your countdown. I hope you're enjoying these last few days as the mother of one!Thanks for your prayer requests for Jackson.

Trevor said...

Kev, seriously...