Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturdays


I actually can't remember what Saturday this was...I know that it was October, and I know that it was the only one that we were all home together, all day, in about two months. Sigh.


We've been doing losts of fun thing, but life is going really fast right now.  One day, far from now we might come across another Saturday that we can just spend time...doing really not that much.



One time, ONE TIME, this summer our neighbor bought the Little an ice cream from the ice cream truck that tinkers down our little lane.  This Saturday Libby heard the sweet song that trucks plays from blocks and blocks away and I guess remembered what that meant.   When we found her, she had climb the fence completely unassisted, to the top rail, so that she could wait for it to pass her way.
 I think she saying "ICE CREAM", or hey "check out my molars"

Here's to not that much.
Sometimes it is really good.
Grace and Peace

2 comments:

MommyB Knows Best said...

Ha ha I love that she's a great climber!! Pavlov's law anyone?? ;)

Sandra said...

I think Libby must get the love of climbing from her Dad. He was probably about her age when I found him following his Dad up a ladder! He was too high up for me to reach him and didn't seem to realise the danger.
He obviously survived and I'm sure Libby will too.