Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Calender Is Full

"There's no time...there's never any time...I don't have time to study, I won't get into Stanford...I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so...so...scared" -Jessica Spano Saved By the Bell
I hope I'm not the only one who remembers that episode.  That is our life right now...so, so, busy.  I only have a minute before I have to must go take a shower, ick is me, but I wanted to post a couple pics from the pumpkin patch.
Libs loved this autumn ritual, she kept changing her mind about what pumpkin she wanted.  I strategically placed the smallest one I could find in her path, since I knew that I would be the one schlepping it back to the car. 
Happy Fall
Here's to autumn rituals, may we pass them down to generations to come.  Now I must get back to my list of things that I have to do before the Little wakes up...starting with a shower!
Grace and Peace

7 comments:

Erin said...

love the new pics! so precious! :) those apple boots are way too much! adorable!!!!

Laura said...

of course I remember that episode... I almost could do the dance in the mirror...

I love the boots

Andrea said...

Wasn't that the episode where she was on pills and it was the super cheesy don't do drugs schpiel? Cute pumpkin patch pics!

Sandra said...

You should have known that Libby wouldn't pick a small pumpkin - she was going to have the biggest she could hold!

Melanie said...

I still have a crush on Zach Morris!!

Lisa A said...

I totally love those adorable boots too! I love these sweet pics of Libs, too! I cannot wait to see Maggie in them next year! :)

Jill said...

New background to my computer, picture number two. CAN'T WAIT to see you guys this weekend. Prepare my little love to give Cousin Jill tons of lovin.