Friday, May 14, 2010

When I Don't Have The Engery To Write Pretty Things....

I will post this hysterical picture of the funniest girl I know.
Believe it or not this picture was not staged one bit.
In fact, it was clearly a rainy, cloudy day and she insisted on wearing her sunglasses and hat.
She picked up the sale flyer on the way out of the store, and when we came to a stop sign, this is what I saw.
I laughed out loud and snapped this picture with my phone.
Happy Friday...we're bound to have some fun this weekend so hopefully we'll have bucket loads of pictures to share on Monday...maybe.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Where did you get Libby's cute little hat?

Jan said...

She is tooooo funny! I just love her (and you and Kev).

TeamWhitehead06 said...

That is so funny! It cracks me up so much!!

Lisa A said...

That is absolutely hilariously cute! Love her!

Sandra said...

What a great picture - the question is - is she checking that you didn't miss any bargains or making a mental note of all the things she wants on her birthday list?

Griffen said...

Hahaha! Adorable. I love her look of being totally oblivious to her own hilarity, and totally absorbed in that little newspaper.

Erika said...

LOL this pic is toooo cute!

Erica said...

you have THE cutest little family. especially this one! :)