Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

Do you think if someone Google's Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever my blog will come up on their search now?
Who knows? 
I do know that I have been quite ill since we returned home from the notorious camping trip...Now I don't want to say that it is from the ticks, but isn't it a bit odd that I get bit by a litter of ticks, then come down with an illness that just wont go away?  I'm just saying it's an interesting coincidence.  I really did go to the doctor, and she really did tell that me that the likely hood of the ticks passing on an illness to me was slim, but like I said it is a bit odd..
So if you check my blog daily (Jill)  for new pictures of a cute girl, I'm sorry.  The only thing I've been doing in my spare time is nursing my body back to health and I'm still not there yet...stinkin' ticks:)!
I think that this is the most sick I've been in a while. I'm not calling anybody, I'm not visiting with anybody, and I certainly haven't been a bloggin', I've barely even gone to the grocery store!!!
We're at Babs and G-dad's this weekend so they're are helping to take care of the Little while I try to get better.  We're also spending quality time with our cousins, who are moving to Cali in a few short weeks.   

Until next time, here are some pics...although picture taking has been few and far between.

By the way, these last two pics were taken by cousin Jill, who came to visit us last weekend.  Love the Little wearing those big glasses...she clearly loves them too.  Please don't wait so long to come and see us next time...and you there reading this blog, why don't you come visit too?  We love company!

Enough whinning, I promise the next time I post, it will be a good one. Sure to make you feel a full range of smiley emotions.
Here's hoping this Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever clears up soon or I'll be cleaning cobwebs from the corners of this blog everytime I post...and we just can't have that, can we cousin?!
Grace and peace

8 comments:

Erin said...

so glad for a post - and SO glad i am coming to visit. we simply CANNOT wait. hope you feel better dear friend!!!! i know it's been rough!

Trevor said...

You don't appear in the first few pages on Google at the moment, nor Google images yet!!!

Jill & Mum, like many others will be suffering too, in a different way because of the RMS Fever... Hope your feeling better soon.

Lindsey said...

Carly!! - Last year I got bit by ONE tick and came down with the worst sickness right after. I did some research online and I found out a lot of people got sick after a tick bite. Not necessarily something passed by the tick but could just be your bodily reaction. I was certain my sickness was from the tick bite as well. I hope this does not happen with you- but I had issues with that tick bite for almost an entire year! There may not be anything worse in this world than insects who latch on to us, or touch us at all. I feel ya girl!

Lisa A said...

Yay for a post! :) I guess the infrequent posting caused Jill to come see the Little in person! haha. It just might make me too! I am still trying to convince Kyle to do a road trip (and make you a stop on it this time). We will see! Hope you feel better soon!

Jill said...

Thank you for the post. It's only been a week and I'm having Little withdraw. Feel better sweet cousin. Love you.

Andrea said...

I am totally going to refer my husband to your past two posts the next time he tries to get me to go camping! :) I would be freaked out too. Really hoping you feel better soon!!

summerdae said...

To answer your first question, yes, I found this by googling if you can get it more than once. You were on the first page of my results. Lol. I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the subject and hardly got any specific details on other websites, but then great to be here, seriously, appreciate that.

- Lucas