Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kindred Spirits

Thank you Anne of Green Gables for teaching me those words...


I've spent the last few weeks with girls I just don't get to see enough.  Girls like my sister, and my nieces, and my Grams, and my Florida people.  They're girls who you want to spend an afternoon with just laughing, or strolling through Anthropolgie letting our fingers run over every delicate treasure they have to offer, or meeting for coffee and making it last for hours.  I want to spend a post gushing over each of them and maybe I will one day, but until then gush over these two kindred spirits.
They were destined to be fast friends since before they were born.  Joining us in this world just 5 from each other.

I think kindred spirits are all just a bunch of little girls at heart. Giggling together, looking for treasures, and holding each others hands through life.

Grace and Peace
xxx

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Libby and Hope really look as if they are the best of friends - hope Libby is not missing her too much.
I love the little bikini - any chance of a picture without the bucket!

Amanda said...

Soooo cute it made me cry. Whose lawn is that in the last photo? Wow! It doesn't even look real. Way to go super lawn care people. lol. I just love these little girls and their cheeks. :) Don't you kiss them all day???

Jill said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

Laura said...

I miss you

Melanie said...

i love Libs purple outfit

Erin said...

We miss you. :) I love these pics and of course the cuties in them! Amanda, it's the golf course behind our house. It does look pretty amazing... it should, they work on it every day... and don't worry it's always at like 5 am or when hope's napping. hee hee - but i am not mad or anything. :)