Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If I Were To Post Again...

Would I do it in reverse, or would I start where I left off?
I believe I left off in winter and I think that spring is here now officially.
I think that when we left off we were in Baltimore, but maybe we were back at our house. Since then we've been down to Williamsburg twice, back home, back to Baltimore, then to Florida and now we're back in Baltimore again.
Wow!  I am so tired, too tired to write, too tired to think, but not too tired to post this picture.

I'll be back soon.  I have tall tails of all our adventures, and overly edited pictures to prove that they were fun!
Grace and  Peace
xxx

5 comments:

Sandra said...

You have been so busy you have hardly had time to miss Kevin! Cann't wait to see some more pics of all your travels and maybe some more regular updates on this blog now.
Hope you, Libby and Gus have a safe journey back to Ashland.

Joan S. said...

Carly, she is looking more like a little girl and not a toddler anymore. :-( Can't wait to see you guys again!!

Jill said...

I missed her face. I can't wait to see all of the other pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my Libby is so grown up in this pic!!!!

MommyB said...

Oh my Libby is so grown up in this pic!!!!