Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where?

The picture above is of the Little signing where...Where is Daddy? I think is what she was wondering
If my memory serves me correctly she found him just moments later...:)This is what she does when we talk about her little cousin Christian...who she loves by the way.
I know you can't hear her, but she is saying "awwwweeee"
And this is what she does when she sees me with camera, right before she comes to look at the screen to see herself!!!!
Cheese...again, and again, again!
That is where we are this week, where are you?

8 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness. I've never loved my little babes more.

Sandra said...

She is so excited to see her Daddy! What is she going to do when he is away for 4 weeks!!!!

Luke & Becca said...

she is so cute!! seriously!!

Amanda said...

Wowwww she is sooooo adorable. Maryn does that "Where?" sign too but for just about any question imaginable! Or to sign All Gone or All Done. lol. I love how they're understanding language and communicating. Is it not amazing? Goodness. Libby is looking so much like a little girl and less like a baby. :-( Sad face. Happy face. :)

Laura said...

I love the picture of Libs and Kev-o smoochin!

Erin said...

I love all of her little faces!!!!! So sweet! Isn't it crazyyyy how much our girls are changing. Wait, where is Kev going for 4 weeks????

Amy White said...

Christian says, "Hi Libby! I miss you too. Awwww."

Lisa A said...

I love the picture of the daddy daughter kiss. So precious! I also love that you put her on the dresser to take some pics...I am imagining that is so she couldn't run away! haha. Love all these pics, you are getting a gold star for blogging too lately! Love it! Miss you girls.