Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The View From Here

This is my view many mornings....especially Mondays. Rain.

But look at what it's doing to the daisies!

Most afternoons I see something like this. Gus sleeping(somewhere he's not suppose to in the instance), Libby playing, and Trouble close behind her.

When I look down from whatever thing I am doing I normally see this girl (all too often I'm doing unproductive things, if someone can tell me how to be like this I would appreciate the help)....
and Gus,
still sleeping, not in his dog bed though
In the evening I see this bearded fellow whose hands are never idle. He works tirelessly for us.
The other day he said he would work 24 hours a day,
so that I could stay at home with the Little.
Sigh, swoon, rapid heartbeats.
He swoops in and saves the day with words like that.

That's what the view is like from here these days....
How's your view?

6 comments:

Jill said...

#1. I love Gussell's haircut. He looks great.
#2. I also love that Kevin is perfect.
#3. Let's clone him.
#4. Question: Why is the little's mouth always open? Answer: Because you're her mother and you do the same thing.

xo

The Old Life said...

LOVE the daisy!!! :)

you rock

Ash

Melanie said...

my view is sunny, but when the kids go to bed i am too tired to get anything done, so all i see is the back of my eyelids

Erin said...

Love your post :) Really wanted to post tonight, but read my latest and you will see why there is no giant update. :) miss you and we'll be home all day tomorrow - wanna web cam?

Sandra said...

I see Gus still thinks the settee is the best place to sleep!
By the way you don't need to change - everyone loves you just the way you are. You may think you are being unproductive but you are making a great job of nurturing Libby and there is nohing more important than that at the moment.

Sandra said...

I think Jill should know that Kevin has not always been perfect although I think he is perfect for you - and you for him! I hope it never becomes necessary for him to work many more hours than he already does some weeks.