Friday, February 6, 2009

Chinese Crested

http://www.pedigree.co.nz/breeds/default.asp?b=53&p=c&pp= (picture reference for you Mrs. Albee)

Last night after laying in bed for what seemed like hours I wandered down to the sofa bed, dressed it with sheets and a comforter and climbed in. Sleeping in our bedroom minus Kevin doesn't work well so I thought a change in location would do me good. It was at this time, whatever time it was, that my mind became fixated by the Eukanuba Dog Show and I decided that if I were a dog I would be a Chinese Crested(with baby weight :) They're just a little bit wacky, which I am sure that after spending days trapped inside with a dog, a cat, and a cute baby I have become...as if I wasn't already. I knew that it had been too long that I hadn't left the house the other day when Kevin came home from work and offered to go to my nemesis, Walmart, for me and before he could finish the statement "I'll go hone..." I jumped all over him and said "no really, I'll go, you stay home!" He has be taking the car this week due to sub freezing, or maybe just freezing, temperatures and a nasty sore throat, and I bid him to do so, b/c let's face it, I really didn't want to bundle little Libs up to face this cold. So home is where we have stayed. Now he is off gallivanting in FL(and when I say gallivanting I mean working hard so that this Mommy can stay at home and raise his daughter)and here we are, one napping girl and a tired, lonely Mama....however, don't feel sorry for me just yet, my hands have not been idol in these days of just home. Here is what has been consuming me, and it is not house work! These are a sampling of Libby's Baby Book! I am insane, it would have been cheaper and faster to buy a baby book, and I probably could have just walked away from it gracefully, this book however took over my life for the last two weeks. God bless my future children, for they will always think that I loved Libby the most b/c I'll never be able to do this again! Anyhow, I'm finished up to month 2 of her life, I have not done a page for any first Holidays or first outings, the list goes on and on and the book is not big enough to hold all I want her to know about her first year of life. I have pushed it aside to start on Baby Christian's painting which might shape up to be pretty cute, if I can finish them before he arrives.
So why, might you ask yourself, do I do all of this? The answer is I'm a Chinese Crested, just a little bit wacky, and after last night, maybe over tired!

Start at the bottom and look up, that is the order they are in from the book!




This page was made by Grandma Jones and was part of what inspired me. The picture on this page was Libby's first. She still looks squished!

3 comments:

Erin said...

love it - and i am so glad i got to see the whole thing on web chat yesterday. i love doing that. :) so fun!!! hope's been napping for 2 1/2 hours - then we're off to hang out with my mom and eat lunch! get me outta this house!

Melanie said...

I let C stay up with me while mike was out and we watched that too. He loved all the dogs!

The Old Life said...

what a weird dog!!! Hhahah