Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love Hate

With each passing day their relationship grows stronger. Although, I have not had my camera ready when Trouble sneaks up to investigate Libby, I have high hopes that one day these two will be the best of friends. Until then, shots like this one is all I have to prove of their growing affection for one another. She stares at him and he stares at her. Sometimes their noses touch until Trouble realizes that I am witnessing him being affectionate to my little and he runs away. He is never far from where she is though, however most of the time it is from a distance that he wonders about her. He's a mystery, that cat, as she is a mystery to him no doubt!


1 comment:

LittleReece said...

You write so well! I love reading your blog.
Gee, I feel cheated that I didn't get to know you when you lived here? Here's to cyber communities, eh?