Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oink

That's a picture of a pig, in case you were wondering. My friend from church and fellow Mommy invited Libby and I on a walk yesterday at a great park. They had pigs, horses, cows, and sheep.
I had Gus with me also so he got to meet his first sheep. It was a anti-climatic since it was through a fence but at least he has seen a real one. Plus it was a great day to be outside...72 in December!
This is Eli, he was born 3 days before Libby at the same hospital. He was all smiles and giggles the whole time were at the park. Such a little cutie!
I don't know if you can tell, but I squeezed her into Apples and Pears one last time...for nostalgia sake! Time to pack it away with rest of the tiny things.
I was trying to get a cute pic of them both together, but Libby wasn't cooperating. I think it was because this was about the 1 millionth picture taken of her yesterday!
Happy day!

1 comment:

Amy White said...

What a fun place to go! Libby's friend Eli is very cute, and Libby is adorable and round! Can't wait to hug her and squeeze her.