Monday, December 15, 2008

100 or More


Because today marks a 1/4 of my little's 1st year of life I decided to document it with a photo or two(imagine that). Our photo shoot took us to our screen porch since God blessed us with a spring like day in December. She cooperated so well as I shot, that I got a little carried away and took at least 100 or more.
I love her so!

Here are Libby's 3 month stats:
Weight-just over 12 lbs
Height- 24 in...that's 2 ft folks almost as tall as me
Eating- like a champ
Sleeping- we can't complain
Hugs- gives freely without resisting
Kisses- they get given by Mommy and Daddy an inexcusable amount
Hearts Stolen-2 that I know of, mine and Mr. Jones...It's the beautiful pain of having a child. It's something that before she came we didn't know existed, but now couldn't live with out.
Our sweet Libby Rose!



You will find this same shot in color at the top of this post, and in sepia and b&w here, I could not choose what I liked the best so you get all three!

7 comments:

Jill said...

You're so good at taking pictures. I love that little girl. People in my office are beginning to think that she's mine because I show her off so much. Love you guys!

Amy White said...

Only 10 days until I get to see that little sweetie again! She is so precious! Love and hugs to you all!

Erin said...

love them - she's just such a precious little pea pod. glad i got to chat with you today - we need to finish our conversation. i love how we can talk and just be like, "I have to go .. bye."

Ryan said...

Carly -
I have so enjoyed getting to know Libby Rose through your blog. These pictures are adorable! She is just so special. We miss seeing you guys. How's Gus? Tell Kevin we say hi.
...you make motherhood sound so wonderful!
Love, Molly

Laura said...

We miss your sweetie... and you too of course.

Sandra said...

I can't believe she is 3 months old already! I know it is wishing her life away but I can't wait for her to be 6 months old - then, like Amy, I can say only 10 days to go.
The pictures are so beautiful it's shame not to see the other 95 - I'm sure she should have a career as a baby model she is so photogenic.

Melanie said...

i like the sepia picture