Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apples and Pears...Stairs?????

Okay, so the title has to do with her dress, which I love by the way; and the stairs part is my attempt at Cockney rhyming slang which is a weird way of talking in England which I have never understood.
I digress.
Yesterday after a walk into town, I realized that Libby was 3 weeks old and I needed to take pictures. I left her in car seat and realized that it wasn't a suitable backdrop. I decided to gently lay her on the front porch near my pumpkins and mums for a autumn photo op and she did not like that at all! Point of all these words is that there is not one, but she's getting rounder by the minute and I love it!





2 comments:

Erin said...

i love her new little outfit. what a cutie patootie! i want to be able to take fall pictures.

Laura said...

BTW. She is getting bigger. I love it!