Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rest

I love holidays at my parent's house. There is never an agenda, or a set plan. There is always good food, good movies, and great times spent together resting and rejuventating our weary spirits...sometimes you can spend the whole day in your pj's if you want (but not if you have to run to Walmart!). I spent most of yesterday finding opportunites to take pics of Libby, you know the same shots I always get. Here is the thing, I love her face and everything she does is photo worthy to me, so even if you are sick of seeing her I'm going to keep setting up opportunites to lean her against a backdrop and take her picture!
Grace and Peace
Kev snapped a couple shots like this when she was having a fussy time, I was trying to settle her down.
I don't know what happened in these 2 pics but Mom looks scared in one and Dad looks scared in the other...I know they will not be pleased that I posted them, well Dad wont care, but Mom specifically requested they be deleted.This one is cute of Grandad and Libby
I actually have a couple of the grandparents and babe looking quite sweet and I have our first attempt at an all family photo that I will share later...brace yourself for those. When I say all family I mean the mister , the mrs., the baby, the dog, and the cat. It was less then successful. No one cooperated.


1 comment:

Amy White said...

Mom is going to kill you! However, the picture of you and Libby is pretty cute. Love her hair.