Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas...a wahoo!

I wont tag anyone on this, but if you read it and you want to join in on the merriment feel free. If you do, comment me so I can read about your Christmas favorites on your blog.
Merry end of November and happy December!

WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS EDITION OF GETTING TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDS.
1. WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAGS ? Paper I love to wrap and make big bows, I also love to open something that has been wrapped
2. REAL TREE OR ARTIFICIAL ? I have fake, but maybe one day we'll do real. I'm not partial to either
3. WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? Normally right before we leave for Thanksgiving, but we have been busy so probably this week

4. WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN? Week after New Year's.
5. DO YOU LIKE EGGNOG ? YES-We're the first people to buy it
6. FAVORITE GIFT RECEIVED AS A CHILD ? A crayola crayon set with about a million colors. Mom forgot to give it to us on Christmas, but remembered a few days later. We still have it!
7. HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR ? Kev's Grandparents
8. EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR ? My nieces and now probably Libby, little girl stuff is the best
9. DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE ? Yes, it is from Laura and Slim Gillian. It came with a shepherd with a broken arm, but we kept it anyway. I embrace the imperfections..."blessed are the cracks, for they let in the light"
10. MAIL OR EMAIL CHRISTMAS CARDS ? Cards, I love to send and receive photo cards.

11. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED ? I can't remember, I try to appreciate it all
12. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE ? White Christmas or all of them
13. WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS ? when I have time
14. HAVE YOU EVER RECYCLED A CHRISTMAS PRESENT ? no
15. FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS ? my sisters rasberry thumbprint cookies
16. LIGHTS ON TREE ? yes, lots of them
17. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG ? all of them
18. TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME ? We always come to my mom and dad's house and one day I'm sure we'll travel to England

19. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER'S ? yes
20. OPEN THE PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR MORNING ? Christmas Morning!!! when I was little I would beg to do one on Christmas eve
21. MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR ? the exploitation of it...like Santa on a Harley

22. FAVORITE ORNAMENT THEME OR COLOR ? I love Christopher Radko glass ornaments, the shinier the better
23. FAVORITE FOOD FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER ? Everything my mom makes

24. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR ? I already got it in September and she is cute!
25. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS? I'd say Laura, maybe Mel
26. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND ? I'd say Kari, b/c who knows where she went!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Thanks Carly.... Actually, once I read your blog with the pics od Lib, my heart melted. Shelly and I laughed and laughed. Now I am going to copy you......oh yeah, Greg loaded new pics to my laptop, I'm gonna try!!!!